The first day at Nagano should come... soon, I hope. But I'm getting tired, so... I guess we'll see XD;
Osaka - July 30th (1st show)
- Because they also started very early today (since they had three shows), Nino asked everyone to raise their hands if they got up at 6, then at 5, then at 4, then finally "please raise your hand if you haven't woken up yet", to which there was also a bunch of people raising their hands XD When Nino saw that he yelled at them, saying "What the hell! All of you get out of here!" And said that they're waving uchiwas around even though tye're still sleeping, so doesn't that count as sleepwalking? ...then he also asked if everyone had taken a dump that day yet XD; wtf.
- It was originally planned that they would add extra shows to their stop-overs at Nagoya and Yokohama, and there was no way to add an extra show at Osaka because the members had work both before and after those two dates. Then Johnny-san said "YOU guys will do three shows that day then", and so that's how it was decided that they were doing three shows XD
- Nino said that when he was using the washroom at the arena, someone scrawled on the door in front of him, "Please look to your right". When he looked to his right, it said "Please look to your left." And when he looked to his left, it said "Idiot." XDD
- They noticed middle-aged women in the areas near the stage, and Sho said that when they were doing a concert in Yokohama awhile ago, he had seen an old woman sitting near the sound system, and had her ears covered from the beginning of the show to the end. It made Sho very embarrassed every time he rapped XD Aiba said that his younger brother also disliked too-loud noises, like the special effects during concerts (with the explosions and bursts of lights), or the sound of the gun in the beginning of races during sports events. Nino immediately asked, "Why? Is it because he's stupid?" to which Aiba denied that his brother was an idiot XD;
- Jun mentioned that if he drew a manga series that ends up selling very well, he could live well for the rest of his life, so the five of them began to discuss how they will all draw a manga series, and once it gets popular they'll buy an Arashi island and live together XD
- Today is the day that Arashi's Utawara appearance airs. Nino and Sho loudly exclaimed that they had forgotten to record it, and asked who would be willing to record it for them, to which a whole bunch of fans raised their hands. Nino told them to mail it to Johnny's Jimusho and write it out to Ninomiya Kazunari XD And then everyone kicked up a fuss and wanted Ohno to be the host for Utawara, so Ohno said "Hi everyone~ I'm Utawara~" and got yelled at and asked what does it mean when someone is Utawara XD;
- When they mentioned their new PV, Aiba said once again that it was his favourite out of all of Arashi's PVs, and his second favourite is Kitto Daijoubu. Sho said that earlier when they were playing soccer video games in their rooms, Aiba suddenly spoke up and said, "Sho-chan! I really like our PV this time." XD
- During Ura Arashi they were asked "if you see a girl that you like on the train how would you approach them?" Aiba took out the blond wig and wore it once again. Sho would actually not approach the person he likes. Jun would pretend to bump into the girl, ask if she was hurt, then shoo away the person sitting next to her so he can sit next to her instead XD Aiba would pretend he has poor eyesight and ask the girl because he 'couldn't see the name of the station'.
Osaka - July 30th (2nd show)
- They mentioned why with the exceptions of Sho and Jun, the other three guys had less screentime in their new PV. Nino said that originally there were plans to have scenes focusing on each guy, but because it started raining they decided to leave things as is.
- In Ura Arashi they gave compliments to one another XD Sho said that Ohno was really good at drawing, and Ohno replied that Sho's rapping was great. Aiba said to Jun, "I like you~" and Jun said "No way~ I think your taste in fashion is really good~" and then the two hugged each other as they talked XD
Osaka - July 30th (3rd show)
- When the members were doing concert rehearsals in Osaka last year, four of them took advantage of a bit of free time and ran out of the arena to watch fireworks. Only Jun was left behind, because he was rehearsing his samba thing XD So he couldn't watch, and he felt unhappy that he couldn't watch fireworks because of such a stupid reason. A fan riding her bike had passed by at the time, and when she saw Arashi she calmly told them, "I'll be coming to watch your concert tomorrow, please work hard!" and the calmness actually disappointed them XD And then they started discussing whether or not it might be because they didn't seem very star-like, and agreed that Jun was probably the most star-like out of the group. Jun then confided that it was because the contours of his face was very pronounced XD;
- When they mentioned Sho's movie, because of the fact that everyone in Arashi had gone to watch together, Sho asked them which scene they liked the most. Jun picked out a scene where Sho didn't even make an appearance in, which made Sho very disappointed XD
- And then they talked about Jun's movie. Because Jun refused to let all of them watch as a group, Sho and Aiba made plans to watch together, and on Lady's Day too. The two of them then made plans to dress up in drag when they go watch the movie together XDD [T/N: what makes it so funny is that Lady's Day is what they call Wednesdays at movie theatres, because females get to watch movies at almost half the usual price]
- For Ura Arashi, they were asked whether or not there were any phrases that only the members would know about, and they replied that it would be "Nyaosu", which is an often-used phrase that a certain photographer would use. Then they confided that Jun had gotten angry at that photographer before XD
- The next question was for them to use Kansai-ben while saying "Mecha mecha~ yan" ("You're very~") to point out each other's flaws. Jun and Aiba told Sho, "Your nipples are sticking out~", then Jun told Aiba, "You're very stupid~" to which Aiba replied, "Your eyebrows are very thick~"
- Lastly, each member had to use Kansai-ben to confess to a girl, with Aiba (once again) wearing the blond wig. Jun told him, "I really like you!" and they hugged just like that. Sho said "suki sa sukiyanen", which is a song by Coming Century, and then started dancing the choreography to that song. Nino's confession was "We've already dated for so long... so just tell me. You're actually a guy, aren't you!!" Ohno randomly said "Actually, I like Hirai Ken" and suddenly started singing one of his songs loudly XD; Everyone started picking on him and said that he shouldn't be doing that, but had to agree that he sang it really well. Aiba's confession was the strangest. Nino was the girl, and Aiba drew close and claimed that there was something on his face, and immediately started trying to kiss him. Nino of course resisted, but Aiba still managed to pin him down, at which point Sho finally stopped the two of them XD