1) Go to the Official Lawson site to check out what good are available. You can also get a free catalog from the stores themselves. Right now there are six kinds of goods:
a. Original Key Holder - 840¥ each.
b. Original Glass & Glass Coaster - 1,260¥ each.
c. Original Dress Stickers & Seal - I CAN'T ACTUALLY EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT THIS IS SINCE I HAVE NO IDEA MYSELF, however I bought it anyway, so durr'. 680¥ each.
d. Original Harmonica Necklace (omg so awesome) - 2,000¥ each.
e. Original Label Memo Pad - 420¥ each.
f. Original G-SHOCK Watch - 12,600¥ each (expensive, but really nicely designed.)
2) After you've decided which goods you want, skip happily towards your favorite Lawson's store. In there you will find an ATM-like machine with which you can order the goods. If you fail at life just as much as I do, you can ask a clerk to help you do it. All you have to do is explain to them which goods you want to order and they will do it for you.
3) For every piece of goods that you order, the machine automatically prints out a receipt. Go to the clerk who works at the register and hand him over that receipt. You will then be asked to pay for your order, and when you do you will receive confirmation slips for the pre-order - one slip for each item. MAKE SURE THE CLERK STAMPS THEM! otherwise they will not be valid when you come to pick up the goods.
4) The dates of the releases for each of the goods is printed on the slips you received. Keep those until the right date, then go back to the Lawson's you ordered the goods from to pick them up. Most items will be out on the 8.8, but some of them will only be available from the 21.8.
5) Enjoy your new pretties! :3